The following is a “Reputation Management Checklist” with actionable links to get things done. After going over the checklist be sure to CLICK HERE to see how we can help you grow your online reputation….
Quick Web Presence Audit:
- Do a Google Search of your business name.
- Do a Google Search of your business name + reviews.
- Check the major review sites for pages and reviews of your business.
- Check the major social media sites for pages or comments for your business.
- Set up Google Analytics
- Check the Google Search Console to ensure your web pages are indexed
- Claim and Optimize your Google My Business Listing
- Set up Google Alerts to monitor new mentions of your business
Ensure Your Visibility Online:
- Monitor and manage accurate business listings and citations
- Claim and optimize your business profiles on social media relevant to your industry
- Claim and optimize your business profiles on Review Sites your customers use
Managing Online Customer Reviews:
- Have a system in place to monitor your online reputation
- Check reviews daily on the review sites that matter most in your industry
- Encourage customers to leave reviews on top review sites with automated feedback emails
- Respond to all reviews – both negative and positive
- Promote your best reviews on your social media accounts and website
- Gather testimonials you can use for YouTube videos or testimonial pages
Website, Blog and Link Building:
- Create web pages that rank high in search results
- Consistently post search engine optimized keyword rich content to your website’s blog
- Guest post on popular blogs to get links back to your website
Your Online Reputation is Working 24/7
Your website and online marketing do not make up all or most of your web presence. Internet searches, social media, review websites, and complaint forums are top of mind activities and destinations as consumers search for the best service at the best price.
Be sure to make reputation management, including a customer review strategy, part of your daily business operation. Automate your customer review management with low-cost services such as Mobile Marketing Helper Reputation Services to monitor your online reputation and ensure positive reviews are consistently gathered and promoted across the web.
Founder/CEO and defender of all things entrepreneurial
**Mobile Marketing Helper specializes in providing cost effective and engaging Mobile Marketing services for small to medium sized businesses – Our advanced tools combine SMS (Text) Marketing, QR Codes and Mobile Websites with NFC (Near Field Communication) Tags to integrate into existing marketing campaigns… Additional Design and Online Marketing services include Web Design, SEO, Local Search Optimization, PPC, Social Media Re-Branding, and Reputation Management.