Virtual Punch Card
Premium Loyalty Program
Everyone from bowling alleys to sub shops utilize the punch card to drive and encourage customer loyalty. What’s the problem with loyalty cards? People lose them. Combine that with environmental problems, fat wallet syndrome (think George Castanza), and people failing to remember they even have them, and you have a program that really has to be mobile.
Any business that is using a loyalty card program should consider our Loyalty Programs because they can immediately decrease the cost of each card, decrease fraud, and receive help building a database all while increasing overall transactions.
Why Use a Loyalty Program?
Mobile Marketing Helper’s Premium Loyalty Program module was built to address key customer loyalty expectations:
- Increased spending from existing customers.
- Reduced natural churn rate of customers through better retention.
- Granular loyalty tracking based on points (for spending or other actions taken by customers), and not “punches” on a card.
- Secure points submission and redemption process (only authorized employees can submit points and redeem rewards).
- Easy member registration process that can be achieved on their mobile devices or any browser-enabled device (tablets, computers).
- Collect customer contact information (email address) at registration for future reach.
- Highly flexible presentation design of the mobile interface for the loyalty program.
- Customized reports on transaction history and customer behavior (for personalized offers and communication).
Currently less than 40% of small businesses offer a loyalty program for their customers, and out of the ones who do, more than half use an old paper-based punch card solution. Meanwhile, the latest research shows that:
- 47% of consumers wish more stores offered mobile-based loyalty programs.
- 94% of members prefer to receive communication from the loyalty programs they participate in, and 57% say they always read that communication.
- 47% of consumers would choose to shop at a store that offers a loyalty program over a store that does not.
- On average, consumers are members of 7.4 loyalty programs.
Clearly, consumers are motivated by a robust loyalty program, and more businesses should offer more incentives to improve sales and customer satisfaction.
Loyalty Program Demo
Virtual Punch Card
Basic Loyalty Program
We also offer a simple Virtual Punch Card that is built into our technology platform which can be set-up in minutes.
How does it work?
- Set the number of redemptions necessary to receive the free offer.
- Create the keyword to get people to opt-in and receive their Virtual Punch Card
- Build the mobile coupon for the Offer. (Barcodes and QR Codes are automatically generated and can be scanned right from the customers phone)
Each customer texts in or types their mobile number into the kiosk and receives a text-message right back to their phone with a link to their virtual punch card. When they make their first purchase, they get a coupon code that is input into their punch card. Each time they buy and input the new coupon code, the virtual punch card/app tracks the progress towards the ultimate free item.
Finally, after the final purchase each client gets the one-time use FREE coupon that includes an auto-generated bar code and is tracked in reporting.
Not only does this application appeal to the environmentally friendly, and the virtual punch card sits on the phone itself for more top-of-mind awareness, but it helps the business build a database of people they can promote to in the future!