Businesses everywhere are looking for more economically and environmentally friendly ways of delivering their coupons. If those coupons also happen to have a 97% open and read rate, and redemption rates that approach 17% in some circumstances, that just makes them that much better!
As smartphone penetration continues to increase, the interest in mobile coupons that are graphically more appealing and have enhanced features continues to grow. Businesses looking to deliver one-time use mobile coupons utilize our new mCouponing System.
Mobile Marketing Helper allows you to easily create and publish redeemable and trackable mobile coupons and deals.
Mobile Coupons from a Mobile Landing Page
Our Mobile Coupons come with a powerful mobile coupon management and analytics features including:
- (Optional) controlled redemption: Coupons can be redeemed once per customer (to help prevent coupon fraud or abuse)
- Coupons can be redeemed at multiple stores, with store tracking by store number
- With multiple location redemption, visitors can see the location closest to them
- Automated scheduling (based on start date and expiration date)
- (Optional) coupons can be shared on Facebook, Twitter or via email
- An option to save the coupon to the visitor’s phone or email to themselves
- Coupon redemptions are recorded and tracked
- Add any other widgets to the coupon mobile page (image galleries, video, etc) to showcase your product or offering.
The Concept Is Simple
Create a Mobile Coupon and assign custom searchable tags to it:
Now, mobile visitors can search for deals and listings in the Smartphone Business Directory…
Consumers are increasingly using their mobile devices to search for local information and deals!
In a sea of today’s marketing choices (social networks, daily deal sites, Google Places and SEO), a hyper-local mobile directory is an effective option.
What About Phones Without Internet Connection?
We incorporate a Text (SMS) Coupon for most of our campaigns. What is a Text Coupon? It is a coupon that is delivered solely in the text itself. Many mobile phone users still do not have smartphones, and those that do often do not have unlimited data or have poor coverage.
Placing a coupon on a mobile web-page will often decrease redemption rates. Giving the offer inside a text has the maximum reach of any other technology, highest open rates, and therefore the highest ROI.
Features of Text Coupons
No repeat hits – Once someone has texted in to receive a coupon and they try again, they get a customized “no repeat hits” message that can be created.
Capture email – Many businesses like to ask the customer to reply with their email address prior to delivering the coupon. The platform makes this easy and the emails can quickly be exported to the email service provider of your choice.
Blasted or Opted in – Either form of text coupons can be created inside the application within seconds and deployed.