“Mobile Website Apps”
Your customers visiting your website on their smartphones, and being redirected to a beautiful rich experience, helping present your business the way it’s meant to be seen. Clean. Quick loading. Easy-to-read.
Mobile Marketing Helper delivers cost effective, great-looking mobile websites that actually function like a Mobile App (see Mobile Website vs. Mobile App below).
Go mobile with our exclusive offer and you’ll be “live” within a week!
“If your mobile website is hard to read, 61% of your audience leaves … and 40% goes to a competitor that has a good mobile web presence.”
The fact is, over 82% of websites are NOT mobile compatible. This is an incredible advantage for those businesses who have a mobile specific site.
Why You Need A Mobile Site
Users expect their mobile experience to be as good as their desktop experience.
- 71% of users expect a mobile site to load as fast as a desktop site.
- 60% of users expect a mobile site to load in 3 seconds or less.
- 78% will retry a site two times or less if it does not load initially.
A bad mobile experience can cost you customers.
- 57% would not recommend a business with a bad mobile site.
- 40% have turned to a competitor’s site after a bad mobile experience.
- 23% of adults have cursed at their phone when a site doesn’t work.
Customers are connecting with the businesses in their local area on mobile.
- 95% of smartphone users have searched for local information.
- 61% of users call a business after searching and 59% visit the location.
- According to Neilson, 64% of Mobile Restaurant Searches convert “immediately or within 1 hour … 90% convert within the day.”
Businesses like yours can drive purchases with a mobile-specific site…
- 70% of mobile users have compared product prices on their phones.
- 65% have read product reviews on their phones.
- 50% of mobile searches lead to purchase.
Mobile Website vs. Mobile App
Does your business need a Mobile Website or a Mobile App? The short answer is that some businesses need Mobile Apps, but EVERYONE needs a Mobile Website.
Mobile Apps can be useful if your customers have relatively complex needs like managing an account or tracking payments of some kind. However, Mobile Websites are simple to create, cost-effective, great at driving sales and, most importantly, can be found in internet searches by your customers.
So it’s important that even if an App makes sense for your business, you should have a Mobile Website also.
3201 Dallas Pkwy. #190-2, Frisco, TX 75034
Mon-Fri: 8:00 - 6:00 Central Time
To help entrepreneurs all over the country consistently grow their business through Permission-based Marketing.