Reach More Buyers, Generate More Leads, and CLOSE MORE SALES
It’s happened to every home buyer – They see a FOR SALE sign with the agent’s number. They want more information on the home but when they call the agent, no one picks up the phone and the flyer box is empty … Another potential lead lost!
As the real estate market becomes more and more competitive, a mobile text messaging solution will set your agency apart from your competitors.
- Send effective and immediate ads for available properties.
- Follow up with clients and stay in touch.
- Send lower property price alerts, or industry news.
Benefits Both Agents and Buyers
Setup custom automated text responses (for each mobile keyword) – Number of beds/baths, agent’s number and website, listing price – Additional listings based upon price, neighborhood, and category searches – Auction info on foreclosures
Integrate QR Codes
You can now connect a QR Code to a property whereby a potential home buyer can scan the 2D barcode with their smart phone and see a slide show (or video) of the property for sale.
Here’s an example of creating a unique Mobile Keyword for each property listing and:
- Person drives by a property and sees a For Sale sign with a mobile keyword printed on the sign.
- Person texts the keyword (something like “Home1”) to 72727.
- Person receives an automated response, something like “4 bed, 4 bath, 3000 square ft. List price $350,000. For more info call Sammy or Debbie at 888-300-3002 or go to RealEstate123.com.”
- The response can also have a link to a mobile web page with additional information and various photos of the home.
- Person has opted-in to the home’s mobile distribution list, and now using Mobile Marketing Helper you can text this person in the future with any updates.