Mobile Marketing Helper
There are 3 ways that your contact information is captured into Mobile Marketing Helper system.
- You entered your contact information on an opt-in sign-up page powered by Mobile Marketing Helper.
- You sent a mobile keyword to a Mobile Marketing Helper shortcode (e.g. 72727) from your mobile phone.
- A Mobile Marketing Helper user imported your contact information or added it manually into Mobile Marketing Helper system.
Mobile Marketing Helper users are allowed to import text addresses that are collected only on an opt-in basis. Please report any abuse here.
Mobile Marketing Helper DOES NOT share your name or contact information (including email, instant message screen name, and telephone number) with others except for the very owners of the online sign-up pages or the mobile keywords through which you volunteered your information. You have given them (“Mobile Marketing Helper users”) an explicit or implicit permission to send messages to your contact information when you signed up. If the Mobile Marketing Helper user added or imported your information without your permission, you can block the user from adding or importing it again.
Every message you receive via Mobile Marketing Helper offers ways to block or opt-out of the distribution list you are on. Please look for unsubscribe or block link at the bottom of the message you received. Unsubscribe removes your contact information from the distribution list that sent you the message. Block removes your contact information and additionally prevents the same list from adding you again. If you receive an unwanted message on your mobile phone, please send a text message “STOP” to 72727, which is Mobile Marketing Helper ‘s shortcode number (a 5-digit mobile phone number) and follow instructions. STOP command on mobile phone deletes your phone number from your subscription, but it will not unsubscribe or block your email or instant message screen name on the same distribution list. In order to unsubscribe completely, please follow unsubscribe link at the bottom of each message you receive. Mobile Marketing Helper takes all unsubscribe or block requests seriously.
For your best privacy protection, Mobile Marketing Helper does not expose your direct contact information even to the owners of online sign-up page or mobile keyword who collected your info via Mobile Marketing Helper unless you gave an explicit or implied consent.
An explicit consent is when you (the “subscriber”) leave a checkmark next to the permission statement that allows the owner of the online sign-up page to access your direct contact information or place a checkmark next to “Allow access to my contact information.” option in Subscription Management page. If you do not wish to share your contact information, please make sure that this option is checked OFF. If the checkmark is OFF, the Mobile Marketing Helper user is still able to send you messages but is not able to view or export your contact information for use outside Mobile Marketing Helper system.
An implied consent is when you (the “subscriber”) text a mobile keyword to Mobile Marketing Helper’s shortcode. In this case, your mobile phone number will be accessible to the owner of the mobile keyword. If you would like to unsubscribe your phone number, text “STOP” to 72727 (Mobile Marketing Helper’s short code, which is a 5-digit mobile phone number) and follow instructions. Mobile Marketing Helper takes all unsubscribe or block requests seriously.”
Mobile Marketing Helper may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
- To Provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes in regards to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When Mobile Marketing Helper believes such use or disclosure is (1) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (2) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of Mobile Marketing Helper.
Use of Web Beacons
When a Mobile Marketing Helper user sends you messages, the message may include a web beacon to determine the number of people who open them. When you click on a link, Mobile Marketing Helper or its user may record this individual response to customize special offerings to you. Web beacons collect only limited information, such as a cookie identifier, time and date of a page being viewed, and a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides (the URL). Web Beacons can be refused. If you do not wish to receive Web Beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) emails via your email software.
Our postal address is:
Mobile Marketing Helper: 2770 Main St., Suite #99, Frisco, TX 75033 (strictly for mailing purpose).